Church of the Good Shepherd
The Church of the Good Shepherd is an Anglo-Catholic parish in the Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania. It was founded in the summer of 1869 in Wayne, Pennsylvania. At first services were held in community halls and public school buildings as the search for a suitable location proceeded. In 1872 land was bought on the north side of Lancaster Turnpike in Villanova, and a church was built.